Prime retail and leisure development. Now Open
Final A1/A2/A3 Unit to Let - 4,475 sq ft
- One of the most prominent and accessible retail and leisure schemes in South East.
- Located in a prime position fronting A33 arterial route, linking Reading Town Centre to M4 motorway, junction 11.
- 46,000 passing vehicles daily.
- 326,000 catchment within 20 minutes.
- 110,000 sq ft prime scheme with 333 parking spaces.
- Prelet to national multiples including Wren Kitchens, Costa, Premier Inn and Schmidt kitchens.
- Final unit immediately available of 4,475 sq ft with A1/A2/A3 units.
- Easy access to M4 motorway, Junction 11
- Over 10,000 new homes proposed by 2026 within Reading, one of the fastest growing towns in South East.
- New mainline rail station at nearby Green Park under construction (Completion mid 2020) linking to Basingstoke with Reading and Crossrail services.
- New Park & Ride under construction at Green Park.
- Over 10,000 workers employed in the immediate area within the various business parks and estates.
- Opposite new trade counter scheme, car showrooms and recently completed 175-dwelling residential development.